Friday, May 30, 2014

Alignment Goals

It was my goal to spend the week coming up with a plan to attempt the alignment of my chakras based on the imbalances I have been experiencing. There are so many different things you can do to balance your chakras that range all the from the foods you eat, to the clothes you wear, to the scents you smell, to the physical exercise you perform, to even just the little actions you perform on a regular and consistent basis. I thought it would be neat to incorporate a variety of methods into my alignment plan in order to see if the combination affects the results in any sort of way, and to see if it certain methods are more effective than others in general and on specific chakras.

Base: Fatigue, lower back pain (Physical Exercise: Go to the gym and workout 1 hour a day, 6 days a week... Variety of 50% cardio and 50% strength training)
Spleen: Depression (Massage: Schedule routine deep tissue massages once a month)
Solar Plexus: Digestive problems (Aromatherapy: Buying and having Lemon Oils on hand to smell multiple times a day)
Heart:Passivity (Nature Walks: Make time for a weekly nature hike at new locations every week)
Throat: Mood swings, bloating (Plant Based Diet: Try to eat as many natural and organic foods as possible... 80/20 ratio of plant based nutrition to non)
Third Eye: Sleep disturbances (Meditation: Start with 10 minutes once a week, add 2 minutes each week until reached 30 minutes)
Crown: Headaches (Clothing: Purchase and wear more purple clothing!!)

Some of these things seem pretty odd, but as long as I believe that they will work, I guess I trust that they will! I plan to keep track of my progress and hopefully, with modifications made as needed, this plan will be successful for me!! My intent is to continue to go about my life with a constant awareness of the state of my body and chakras... This project helped get me started and I can't wait to see how far I can take it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you for modifying and keeping to your project! I am very curious how long it will last for and whether you can truly achieve a perfect balance of chakras.

    ReplyDelete