Thursday, May 22, 2014

Personal Imbalances

Today I decided to finally focus more deeply on my personal chakra imbalances. I was able to take a test that gave me an idea of the areas I needed to concentrate on aligning. This test however was not extensive and quite frankly did not offer what I was looking for so I needed to do more research. I was surprised to find I am suffering from imbalances in ALL of my chakras! Some more severely than others, but I now realize the amount of work it will take to find balance and a state of health throughout my entire system.

Base: Fatigue, lower back painSpleen: DepressionSolar Plexus: Digestive problemsHeart: PassivityThroat: Mood swings, bloatingThird Eye: Sleep disturbancesCrown: Headaches


This week I will concentrate on coming up with a plan to begin the process of aligning my chakras so I can feel as healthy and happy as possible!!

1 comment:

  1. happy and healthy :) quite the goal. Your motivation to pursue the work involved in finding a proper balance of chakra is very admirable.

    ReplyDelete