Friday, May 9, 2014

New Focus

As my blog indicates, my ultimate goal is to find a start to an evolving state of enlightenment. My purpose for this blog was to gather all the information and tools I felt would lead me towards the intellectual journey of enlightenment that can only be done effectively on a personal level and cannot be shared between others. Because this specific assignment was meant to be done on a personal level that could be shared with the general public through this blog, I have found that I will need to modify my project to focus on the chakra aspect of my enlightenment. I feel that chakras are a compromise between finding and sharing my own imbalances to help others greater understand the chakra concept while still allowing myself the intellectual part of trying to find a way to balance all my chakras. This modification has also been made due to the limited time I have to find what I would like to share at our class's upcoming convention that will allow me the opportunity to enlighten others with the importance of chakras. Below is the invitation I made for all those whoa re interested in attending!!

For those who know absolutely nothing about chakras, I would like to explain it briefly on a simpler scale: Everything in your body is connected. Chakras are a spiritual take on this. Each chakra has a purpose and when one isn't functioning properly, the others are bound to suffer as well. Expanding your knowledge of the functions of the chakras can help you become more aware of your body as a whole.

Questions I still have about chakras include the history and origin of the concepts, as well as how seriously certain group of people take the belief of chakras around the world.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline! I feel like a simple Wikipedia search should do the trick about your last question. That should also solve your problem about what to present! I feel like you could give a short quiz at your 20 Time to help people identify which chakra they are most closely related to. That would be a way to immerse the audience at the Pitch. I like your project and I can tell you the belief of Chakra is very prevalent in China, Japan, and India. It would be a bit cool to look at the people who use this chakra business on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Much more detailed and personal. I want to know why finding balance is important to you. What things in your own life inspired this journey?

    ReplyDelete