Friday, May 16, 2014

Pitch

This past Tuesday several classes of the classes at H.H. Dow High who have been dedicating their time towards their individual topics got together and shared the progress they have made on their 20 Time innovations. It was a neat experience to be able to share what I have become so passionate about. Spectators seemed to be very interested in the knowledge I had to offer them. Below is a picture of me with my poster. I had bought a bag of each Original and Tropical Starbursts candies with the intention that the Tropical bag would offer a variety of wrapper colors. I had planned to interact with audience through asking about chronic health symptoms they experience and then explaining which chakra imbalance that would indicate, what they could do to realign it, and offer them a Starbusts candy with the color coordinating chakra wrapper, but the Tropical Starbursts unfortunately included only different shaded wrappers from the Originals, so only pink, orange, red, and yellow were available. So it turned out to be just random candy I offered haha. Overall it was a fun event and I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment